With a focus on coming together to support minority businesses in Stark County, the Stark County Minority Business Association offers a fun way to do just that. We call them Cash Mobs!
The purpose of these Cash Mobs is to spread awareness to the Stark County community and to encourage the support and patronage of local minority-owned businesses.
Please fill out the nomination form below to the best of your ability.
Nominate a Business Today!
A Cash Mob will help spread community awareness and encourage people to spend money with each chosen, minority-owned business.
What are the qualifications?
- The business must have several items for sale for less than $20 for men, women, and children.
- SCMBA will promote the Cash Mob at least 2 weeks prior to the event via social media, email marketing, and on our website.
- The business must have adequate staff to accommodate up to 20 customers within a 1 hour period.
Then what do I do?
- Bring friends, family, and coworkers to the chosen business.
- Spend $15-$20 each on goods and/or services
- Leave a positive YELP and/or Google review
- Help us spread the word!