- This event has passed.
Capital Conversations: Risk Management
December 19, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Huntington presents a Financial Literacy Workshop on “Risk Management.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
• Identify the common risks associated with a small business
• Identify the external and internal factors which affect risk for a small business
• Identify situations that may cause risk for a small business
• Identify the common warning signs of risk for a small business
• Implement, monitor, and evaluate a risk management plan for a small business
In collaboration with three bank partners, SCMBA brings you “Capital Conversations,” a monthly workshop series dedicated to creating healthy banking relationships, enhancing business and personal credit and fostering economic growth for minority businesses. Each workshop will be held at the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce (unless otherwise noted).